canada Visa

Visitor Visa (Temporary Resident Visa): This visa is for individuals who wish to visit Canada for tourism, visiting family or friends, or attending business meetings or conferences. It is usually granted for a maximum stay of six months.

Work Visa: If you have a job offer from a Canadian employer, you may apply for a work visa. The employer may need to provide a Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) to demonstrate that there are no suitable Canadian citizens or permanent residents available to fill the position. Work visas are typically issued for the duration of the job offer.

Study Permit: If you have been accepted into a Canadian educational institution, you will need a study permit to pursue your studies in Canada. The permit is usually valid for the duration of the study program.

Express Entry: This is not a visa category but rather an online system used to manage applications for permanent residency. Express Entry includes three federal economic immigration programs: Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program, and Canadian Experience Class. Eligible candidates are assigned points based on factors like age, education, work experience, and language proficiency. The highest-ranked candidates are invited to apply for permanent residency.

Family Sponsorship: Canadian citizens and permanent residents can sponsor their eligible family members, such as a spouse, common-law partner, dependent children, parents, or grandparents, to become permanent residents of Canada.

Working Holiday Visa: Canada has bilateral agreements with certain countries, allowing young individuals (usually aged 18-35) to travel and work in Canada for a specific period, typically up to one year. This visa category promotes cultural exchange and allows individuals to work and explore Canada simultaneously.

  • Fast Processing

  • Guarantee Approval

Apply Now