US Visa

B-1/B-2 Visitor Visa: This visa is for individuals traveling to the United States for tourism, business meetings, medical treatment, or visiting family and friends. The B-1 visa is for business purposes, while the B-2 visa is for tourism and leisure activities. It is typically issued for a maximum stay of six months.

F-1 Student Visa: If you have been accepted into a U.S. educational institution, you will need an F-1 student visa to pursue full-time academic studies. This visa allows you to stay in the United States for the duration of your program.

J-1 Exchange Visitor Visa: The J-1 visa is for individuals participating in approved exchange programs, such as cultural exchange, education, research, or training programs. The duration of stay depends on the program.

H-1B Specialty Occupation Visa: This visa is for individuals who have a job offer from a U.S. employer in a specialized field that requires theoretical or technical expertise. It is typically granted for an initial period of three years and can be extended up to a maximum of six years.

L-1 Intracompany Transfer Visa: The L-1 visa is for employees of multinational companies who are being transferred to a U.S. branch, subsidiary, or affiliate. It allows intracompany transferees to work in the United States for a temporary period.

E-2 Treaty Investor Visa: This visa is available to nationals of countries that have a treaty of commerce and navigation or a bilateral investment treaty with the United States. It allows individuals to invest a substantial amount of capital in a U.S. business and manage that business.

K-1 Fiancé(e) Visa: This visa is for foreign nationals who are engaged to be married to a U.S. citizen and plan to enter the United States to marry them. After marriage, the K-1 visa holder can apply for adjustment of status to become a permanent resident.

  • Fast Processing

  • Guarantee Approval

Apply Now